Preparing for Interweave Knitting Lab in NH

Last night I had a typical dream of "not being prepared"……. I forgot to bring my yarn to the show I was going to, had to carry my stuff a long distance from the parking space to the market place and couldn't find my grid wall panels……  When it came to the moment where I was searching for these 2' x 6' panels I woke up realizing that this must be a joke of the night.

The reality is that I'm excited to have booth 206 at the Interweave Knitting Lab Knitters Market in Manchester NH, May 15th -17th.



You will find my new colors of ASCONA gradient there:
Fingering weigh Superwash, 63% Merino, 20% Silk, 15% Nylon, 2% Metallic
Made in the US!!



I will also have these colors of LUZERN newly available:
LUZERN is a new yummy basic fingering weight Superwash Merino, 410 yards, 3.5 oz
Made in the US!


Comments

Popular Posts