After a long winter....

It seems that everyone, including myself,  hibernated in a long and sometimes brutally cold winter in CT. I sure valued my hand knitted wool sweaters to keep me warm waiting at the school bus stop in temperatures, I don't even want to talk about anymore......

Now with the temperatures climbing to a reasonable hight, I'm back to dyeing designing and prepare for some upcoming events I'm very excited about!

The first one will be Connecticut Sheep & Wool 2014 on Saturday, April 26th.
You will find my booth in the green building.


This festival is not only paradise for fiber artist but also a great outing for the whole family!
I am always fascinated by the sheep dog demonstrations and the sheep sheering.....

I dyed a bunch of new colors and some more gradient yarn especially for this show! Pictures will follow...

Comments

Popular Posts