FFNE - Fiber Festival of New England 2013

My office still looks like a whirlwind went through. How to fit in a whole booth in is the question. Sunday night I got back from the Fiber Festival of New England, Springfield MA, were I have been a vendor for the first time. At first I was a bit nervous about all the logistics of setting up, power, light etc., but the staff at the show was wonderful and my husband helped me a lot.
It was inspiring to meet so many other vendors and see the amazing amount of creativity which makes such a festival so special.
So many nice people stopped by. Thank you to all my customers and friends who came to see my booth!


My booth Saturday morning before opening.......



.....and then the rest of the day pretty much looked like this. The help of my friend Heike saved me from running around like a headless chicken. (I had a nasty cold....)



 Rachel Henry, fellow designer and one of my favorite contestants at the Fiber Factor
stopped by.  She is such a wonderful person and talented designer.

Many thanks to the great staff at FFNE, to my great customers, my friends who support me and to my family. After selling out on some patterns my hubby saved me from a printing night shift by doing this for me while I was still working at the show. All I had to do text him the ones I wanted printed......

Now I'm going through my inventory and prepare for the next show end of November in VT.
I just listed some new colors in my Etsy shop:



I will host a Mystery KAL in my ravelry group Lismi Knits soon. For the KAL I will dye some gradient yarn in Ascona. The pattern also will work well with Color Changing Cotton from Wolle's Yarn Creations.

Comments

Popular Posts