What's New?

Summer went by very fast and so many things are going on. Let me fill you in on the newest events in my knitting world:

Tidepool Shawlette is published and available for purchase:



The Ocean is one of the most meaningful places in my life. One of my favorite childhood memories is spending time with my family at the North Sea. I loved long walks on the beach and had a great time examining the tide pools for all kinds of treasures. 
The pattern is written for 2 choices of yarn weight (worsted/aran or fingering/dk) and two different sizes in fingering weight to give you more choices.

Material: 
• Circular needle US 9 (4) / 6 (3,5)mm, 32ʺ/ 80cm 
• Approx. 280 (355, 470) yards aran or worsted weight (fingering-dk, fingering-dk bigger shawl) yarn. 
Gauge: 
• 4 (6,6) sts = 1ʺ in st st 
Finished size: 
• approx. 50ʺ (50, 53) wide, 15 (15, 17)ʺ high

New listings in my Etsy shop:




Comments

Popular Posts